Friday 28 November 2008

fantastic news & a new craft

***FAB NEWS ALERT***

a friend of mine (thanks jan!) bought the 'epitome of perfect' cocktail ring from me.
she wears it a lot. one day, she was in a local craft shop. (angels family books & gifts 609 pitt st. cornwall ontario) the owner asked her where she got her ring. she said a friend of her made it...that's ME....
she sent me an email with this fab news and i contacted collette immediately. i sent up an appointment with her and her husband. i brought my work for her to peruse and she seemed very interested. it's something new for the shop, but they were willing to give it a shot!
i have 2 months on consignment with them with the possibility for longer, if they sell well.


my friend told me about this blanket. her mom makes her one each year for xmas or birthday
it's basically 2 pieces of same sized fleece and knots..put it together and...
voila, a blanket....





it took me 2 hours, start to finish...and it was pretty much the easiest thing i've ever done.
seriously, the hardest part was picking coordinating fabrics.


**shameless plug alert**

please go check out my rings at Angels Family Books & Gifts 609 Pitt St. Cornwall, Ontario
and if you're not in the area...here's etsy, one more time...

0 comments: